Friday, March 21, 2008

If You Read

I'm a big, Big, BIG reader. I'm serious. If there is nothing else to do I will flip through random blogs and read the profiles if they are not in spanish.So it surprises me when other people read a book a month. So, if you took time to read my profile stop reading now , if not read on. I have hosted Panory Fest '07 and am Panory Bro. #2. I answer to Brandon alone when it come to the Panory Bros. and I am the thinker and organizer in the panory bros as this blog clearly shows as no other panory bother has a website devoted to a panory.

3 comments:

Alex said...

#3 reporting, nice site, work on your panory though --
@ at sign is great for the mouth

Alex said...

sorry geuss i was wrong

Brandon said...

Hey Havener just wanted to let u know that i'm not going to devote my site to a drawing. MY site is for all things awesome as am i because i am #1. Byes!!